Monday, March 16, 2015

Put that money roll back in your pocket, this here fiction is free

Looks like the kindle version of The Time Seekers is free today, so if you haven't downloaded it yet and want to but can't because your index finger is broken, or because you don't have a computer (and if so, how are you reading this??), then I suggest you find a friend with a useable unit and head on over to Amazon and get a copy, or not, it's up to you, but if I were you I'd go ahead and do it because good karma and stuff like that, and no, you don't have to tell me you like it or hate it or anything, but if you do end up downloading the sucker, Sarah McLachlan will save a puppy, and that's just being a good human being.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

A Millennial romp through Jane Austen

  A few years back I wrote this story about a fifteen-year-old girl named Frankie drudging through a very complicated life in a fictional sm...