Monday, February 6, 2012

Just a regular day

Current edits are done for The Soul Seekers, I sent it in and so today I have been cleaning and relaxing (not at the same time). While surfing the internet just now, I found this great collection of pictures on someone's blog and thought I'd share. There are a few that might be offensive, but only because of shock factor. Let me know what you think. http://www.darkroastedblend.com/2008/07/shockingly-creative-ads-from-urban.html

Cold weather is still staying away from Kansas. It's the winter that never was. Can't complain though, I just hope spring doesn't try to make up for it with severe weather. Last year was enough me me, thank you very much.

6 comments:

  1. Isn't it great when you can say'finished' Enjoy your cleaning and relaxing Amy and Power to 'The Soul Seekers' Hope everything goes well.
    Not sure about those pics - think the jury's still out on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winter has been warm here too and I've been hoping the same thing--what will happen in spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a great multi tasking skills

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Molly! I hope it goes well too xxxx

    Jeremy-Sometimes I do. I think I have ADD though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's 8 am, and I've just been outside to check the temperature; minus 10 degrees C..... Freezing.

    I didn't like the butcher's shop!

    ReplyDelete

A Millennial romp through Jane Austen

  A few years back I wrote this story about a fifteen-year-old girl named Frankie drudging through a very complicated life in a fictional sm...