Thursday, February 24, 2011

Still Here

I've had a difficult week, as you might imagine from the lack of posts. Liam is just getting over a cold and so there's been very little time to write. But . . . that's life. The good news is that the little work I've done has been good, and I'll take that any day!

The weather is cold, spitting sleet and snow and rain. I have to admit now that I'm done with winter. Done. D.O.N.E. Buh-bye. See ya next year. Don't call us, we'll call you. Get the heck out of here! Leave!!!!!

I don't think Mother Nature is listening, so I'll just shut up now and get some work done. Take care and Happy Thursday to my blogger friends.

8 comments:

  1. Maybe if we all, at the same time, told winter to take a hike???????? 1-2-3.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya! It seems like spring will never get here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mybabyjohn- I'm in for that!

    Lindsay- It will, but oh, the wait . . . haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh that's bad. Hope Liam gets better soon. And that Spring comes sooner.

    On the other hand... that will bring my winter faster.

    Talk about a conflict of interests.

    ;-)

    See you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Amy, I'm sorry your week's been a bit rough. I've missed you the last few days. Hope Liam's on the mend again. Colds and Winter seem to go hand in hand. But the nice thing is they don't last and Spring is out there somewhere, honest. Good that your writing's coming on well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Misha, I'll try not to impede on your seasonal schedule, lol! Anyway, I think I can handle a few more weeks . . .

    Molly, Yes, it's good to have the nice thrown in with the sour. It's just been one of those weeks. Love you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amy, we now have daffs up, the peach tree fruit buds are swelling, and our quince tree is sprouting leaves. At Haddock's my purple sprouting brocolli is almost ready to eat, and the rhubarb is about an inch high under the forcing pots. Spring is almost here. No swallows yet, and no cuckoos; but give it a week or so....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Done with winter? Well me too.

    Hope next week will be better. How is the editing going?

    by the way, if you're looking for short post ideas, maybe join my blogfest between Sunday and Wednesday. (Pss, it's my first ever)
    Nahno ∗ McLein

    ReplyDelete

A Millennial romp through Jane Austen

  A few years back I wrote this story about a fifteen-year-old girl named Frankie drudging through a very complicated life in a fictional sm...